I am offering more than a fancy powerpoint – I am offering solutions. Target is to get things done.
Package? Over 20 years in Mergers and Acquisitions and Executive Finance Roles in an international environment + a strong capability as a bridgebuilder between cultures, roles or positions.
If you want to learn more:
Vienna, May 12, 2023
Cargo-partner becomes part of Nippon Express Group (NX Group)
As cargo-partner is celebrating its 40th anniversary, the company owner and founder has decided to sell the Austrian global logistics player to Japanese stock-listed Nippon Express Holdings, which is also the parent company of Nippon Express, APC, Franco Vago and others. Having started operations in 1983 with only five employees at Vienna Airport and having developed the company almost completely organically to now 4,000 employees in 40 countries around the globe, the founder had already passed on the baton to his management and now has also passed over ownership to his “ideal successor” NX.
cargo-partner is a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions mainly focused on air and sea freight forwarding
- The company has a strong presence in Central-Eastern Europe with key trade lanes between Asia and Europe
- Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, the company has c.4,000 employees in 40 countries worldwide
- In 2022, cargo-partner generated €2.1bn in turnover and volumes of c.310K TEU in sea and c.220K t in air
Nippon Express is a provider of logistics services with a global footprint and strong focus on Japan
- Operates in 49 countries and has 730 locations around the world
- In 2022, the company generated €19.0bn2 in turnover and volumes of c.760K TEU in sea and c.870K t in air
Nippon Express will acquire cargo-partner Group Holding AG and all its subsidiaries for up to n/a bn.